Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cyber Monday Sale 2015: What's in Your Cart? Linky


Happy Holidays!  This is one of my favorite times of the year.  Most of all I love being able to do fun holiday projects in the classroom.  If you are needing some inspiration for holiday themed activities or year round gems, you are in luck.  Cyber Monday is here!  Thank you to Jenna at Speech Room News for hosting another "What's in Your Cart?" linky party.  On 11/30-12/1, Teachers Pay Teachers will be holding a sitewide sale with up to 28% savings in most stores.

Here are my recommendations from my store:

Category Holiday Printables






Here are some other products that I'm excited about from my fellow sellers:


Winter Apraxia Activity Pack by Teaching Talking

Apraxia - Interactive Apraxia Activities (Winter Snow)

Parts of Speech Sentence Flips by The Dabbling Speechie

Parts of Speech Sentence Flips

This is a great opportunity to get those items from your wishlist or just stock up for the winter.  Don't forget to use the sale code: SMILE at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment